In order to ensure that our client organisations receive only the highest standard of service, Cheryl McCormack works on an exclusive basis (as per the Terms of Business).
Multi-listing recruitment assignments dilute the service provided to both the applicant and the client organisation as agencies race to cross the line first! It is a ‘NO-WIN’ situation resulting on most occasions in a half-baked recruitment process with a likely outcome resulting in the client organisation not being offered the opportunity to review the best candidates for their role.
Working in partnership with a professional and experienced recruiter usually means that the client will receive the highest quality service as the recruiter is able to invest their time and resources in securing the best possible candidate, in the knowledge that their efforts and expenses will be appropriately rewarded.
Our placement fee includes the following services;
- Job Description design (if required)
- Advertisement design
- Lodgement of advertisement across multiple job board platforms, business networking platforms and appropriate social media sites
- Scheduled intermittent marketing of the role across the above sites through our Applicant Tracking System
- Employing rich data to effectively analyse the most appropriate sponsorship requirements to achieve deep talent sourcing
- Skilled and artful application screening
- Interviews – face to face and via Zoom where geography does not allow face to face
- Previous employment reference checking (provided in written form to ensure validity)
- Offer conveyance and negotiation as required
- Provision of a 16-week replacement guarantee
Engaging McCormack Employment Services to fill a contract role affords the same services as listed above for permanent recruitment. The only difference is that discounts are available dependant upon the length of the contract period involved. Please contact Cheryl McCormack for a copy of the Terms of Business for more information.