Executive Search & Recruitment
Organisations need an executive search partner with in-depth knowledge of their sector. Cheryl McCormack, Director & Principal Recruiter at McCormack Employment Services has developed a deep understanding of the nuances and characteristics of the not-for-profit sector for over twenty years. This includes recruitment for schools, universities, religious congregations and institutions, community services, associations and a few very particular private businesses.
Making the decision whether to engage an Executive Recruiter and if so, how to evaluate which firm to engage are critically important decisions. Budgets, time and existing executive search & recruitment company relationships all play a part in the decision making process.
Eight reasons why you should engage McCormack Employment Services to undertake your Executive Search & Recruitment:
- Our goal is to challenge thinking in order to expand the options available, actively recruiting talent our clients would not have found on their own
- Following an in-depth meeting, we provide a Proposal outlining costs and the recruitment processes customised to the client’s needs
- We engage in data-driven candidate research and identification processes, with clear deliverables and a rigorous method of sourcing passive candidates promoting diversification
- We employ Outcomes Based Recruiting promoting clear goal posts whilst providing transparency and accountability. This includes an outline of our due diligence processes including conducting social media background checks, verifying qualifications and of course, in-depth previous employment checks
- When vetting for leadership positions we look at soft skills as well as hard skills and experience
- We work quickly only accepting assignments that can move from Market to Candidate Shortlist in six weeks
- You will be protected by our 6-month replacement guarantee
- Our fees are all inclusive, and typically 30% lower than other executive search and recruitment companies and we set the fee in advance with no chargeback for any expenses except interstate travel