Casual Staffing Services
There are times in every organisation’s life cycle when additional staff are needed urgently. The reasons vary, from sickness or an unexpected resignation with little notice provided to a surge in the volume of work.
Whatever the reason, the need is usually short term so investing resources running an internal recruitment program is likely to result in an inefficient use of time.
Even word of mouth networking can be too slow or overly time-consuming taking the employees attention away from other important duties. This is where agency temps often come into play with great effectiveness. Listing the requirement with a recruitment agency is often the best solution all round.
But this can be expensive and while the agency does all the legwork in meeting the brief, the margins charged are traditionally somewhere between 20% & 25% calculated on top of the hourly rate of pay and on-costs that the agency pays.
Enter McCormack Employment Services’ Casual Staffing Service!
You pay the person introduced by us and we charge a small daily or weekly ‘Finder’s Fee’. This works out to be considerably less than the margins charged by most agencies.
The advantages to your organisation in taking up this service are;
- No leg work – we do that for you
- You will know within 4 hours whether we have a suitable candidate
- If you would like to meet with our candidate, we organise it
- Anyone we introduce will have already been tested, interviewed and reference checked
- If child-related work, we verify the candidate’s WWCC just to be sure
- If the decision is made to take the candidate, you have the choice of either a $42 daily or $150 weekly Finder’s Fee
- This will save your organisation approximately 40% when compared to the margin charged for a temporary employee paid by the agency
- We provide you with the successful candidate’s payroll details saving you more legwork