CATHOLIC CONGREGATIONAL CENTRE
- Perm part time
- 3 days a week
- $20.61 phr + Sup
About the organisation:
The Sisters of St Joseph of the Sacred Heart are a large group of Catholic sisters who minister around the world providing education and support to the needs of the poor and disadvantaged. Their Congregational Leadership Team is based in North Sydney.
About the role:
The Congregation is seeking to appoint an experienced Receptionist and Administrative Assistant to provide quality customer service and support a range of administrative functions for their head office.
The role will be a job share position working Wednesday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm.
The tasks and duties involved:
- Directing all incoming calls and being the first point of contact for the Congregation
- Greeting visitors and ensuring their enquiry is addressed efficiently
- Data entry and record-keeping
- Typing of documents for the sisters
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Managing all incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintaining files and documentation
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms
- Organising catering for meetings when required
- Assisting accountants by completing routine activities regarding suppliers
Skills, experience and qualities needed:
- Outstanding customer service skills and a pleasant phone manner
- Strong administration, computer literacy and organisational capabilities
- Good data entry skills and strong attention to detail
- Highly developed time management skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Bright and friendly demeanour, with a willingness to assist with all enquiries
- Excellent written communication skills
- Prepared to support the values of the Catholic Faith
Your next step:
If what you have read excites your career instincts and you can answer in the positive to the above requirements, please click on ‘Apply’ ASAP as this organisation is serious about securing the right person very soon!
At our end:
All applications will automatically be directed to Cheryl McCormack, Principal Recruiter at McCormack Employment Services.
For further information or enquiries, you can call +61 2 92126800 and we will endeavour to respond as quickly as possible.