We have been asked to attract a top notch all rounder finance person – someone who is seeking to move up within the ranks of this medium to large organisation – someone aspiring to learn and progress in their life and their career!
In essence this is a new role for this not for profit organisation and the number 1 focus will be in managing the organisations debtors accounts.
The number 2 focus will be carrying out bank reconciliations and number 3 focus will be chasing money!
What is so very interesting and compelling about this opportunity?
- you will be involved in an organisation that cares about people
- you will have the opportunity to prove yourself and gain career options
- you will from time to time move about to other sites in the South West of Sydney metro
- you will be able to enjoy a strong social environment i.e. thriving social club, BBQ’s etc
What do you need to possess to be considered?
- you must have Microsoft Dynamics GP knowledge
- you must have excellent English articulation especially over the phone
- you will need to be able to demonstrate through up-to-date references a sound period of experience in AR & bank reconciliations work
- you must have a clean Drivers Licence to undertake banking duties at various sites from time to time (about 10% of your time over the span of a year)
- someone studying towards their CPA is very welcome to apply, some form of tertiary qualification in Finance or Accounting is being sought
Sounds like the right career move for you? Apply without delay as this newly created opportunity will not be open for long! Email your CV to Cheryl McCormack, Director & Principal Recruiter at McCormack Employment Services.