Finance Opportunity – Are you open to be called?
- Permanent Position
- Tertiary Institution
- $70,000 + Super + Benefits
About the organisation:
Morling College’s vision is to provide quality, biblically-grounded education and training, with the aim of equipping the whole believer to take the whole gospel to the whole world.
About the role:
The Finance Manager is responsible to the General Manager in all areas of financial management, accounting control, human resources, property and administration of Morling College.
Some of the tasks and duties involved:
- Financial Management – long term financial planning, investments, loans etc.
- Accounting & Financial Control – month end and financial year end reporting
- Administration & Management – supervise, lead and direct and Accounts Assistant
- Property & Accommodation Management – property asset management
Skills, experience and qualities needed:
- Tertiary qualifications in finance/accounting (CPA would be greatly valued)
- Previous experience with strategic accounting including management of investments and board reporting (within tertiary education advantageous but not a necessity)
- Staff supervision and leadership experience
- Strong Christian values with a desire to share and grow in this journey
Some of the benefits of working within this organisation will be:
- Being a part of a close knit caring team with a shared vision and mission that has you feeling great satisfaction at the end of each working day
- Working in a respectful & collaborative environment where prayer is an important element of the working day
- Being provided with all meals including morning and afternoon tea every working day and sharing together with other members of staff as well as students in fellowship
Your next step:
If what you have read excites your very core and you feel a calling to at least investigate this opportunity further, please click on ‘Apply’ ASAP as this organisation is serious about securing the right person very soon!
From our end:
All applications will automatically be directed to Cheryl McCormack, Principal Recruiter at McCormack Employment Services.
For further information or enquiries, you can call +61 2 92126800 and we will endeavour to respond as quickly as possible.