Finance Assistant – Leave Replacement
- Full Time Temp Role
- Yagoona loc – parking available
- Great learning curve
- $35.00 prhr + Super
About the organisation:
A large long established and stable organisation in the non-profit sector.
About the role:
Under the direction of the Accountant, the successful person will be highly hands-on in support of the finance team.
The tasks and duties involved:
- Daily processing & maintenance of bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable
- Process Credit Notes, refunds and repurchases
- Monthly creditor statements reconciliation
- Assist in the preparation of Month end and Year end accounts as per schedule
- Maintenance and control of Petty Cash Float at the Head Office
- Banking undertaken every Monday & Thursday
- Supporting accounts receivable
Skills, experience and qualities needed:
- Completed or currently studying degree in finance or related field
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Strong bank reconciliation & accounts payable skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel & Outlook
- Intermediate knowledge of computerised accounting and payroll systems (Meridian & GP Dynamics a definite plus!)
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Own car with a current clean driver’s licence to undertake banking runs across sites in Western Sydney
Your next step:
If what you have read excites your career instincts and you can answer in the positive to the above requirements, please click on ‘Apply’ ASAP as this organisation is serious about securing the right person to commence in October 2016 working well into 2017!
**Tip – a brief cover letter responding to the selection criteria is always a good thing to provide!
At our end:
All applications will automatically be directed to Cheryl McCormack, Principal Recruiter at McCormack Employment Services.
The successful candidate will need to submit to pre-employment checks including medical and criminal.
For further information or enquiries, you can call +61 2 92126800 and we will endeavour to respond as quickly as possible.