Finance & Admin Assistant – Temp
- 4 Week Temp Assignment
- CBD – Town Hall or Museum Station
- $35.00 pr hr + super
About the organisation:
A large corporate in the non-profit sector.
About the role:
Under the direction of the Director, the successful person will be highly hands-on in support of a team of professional publishers.
The tasks and duties involved:
- Phone enquiries – first point of contact for team
- Processing sales orders & packing ready for delivery
- Accounts & reconciliations using MYOB
- Assisting with circulation of publications including mail merge – labels using Excel and Word
Skills, experience and qualities needed:
- Previous experience with sales processing/data entry
- Experience using MYOB (preference not a necessity)
- Some exposure to accounts and bank reconciliations advantageous
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel & Word
- Previous experience with mail merge especially in creation of labels
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
Your next step:
If you are able to respond in the positive to the above criteria and are available to commence early to mid-October 2016 working for 4.5 weeks’ full time, please click on ‘Apply’ ASAP! The expected start date is 26th September working through until 26th October 2016. Hours of work will be 8.30 – 5 Monday to Friday.
At our end:
All applications will automatically be directed to Cheryl McCormack, Principal Recruiter at McCormack Employment Services.
For further information or enquiries, you can call +61 2 92126800 and we will endeavour to respond as quickly as possible.