Alumni & Events Manager
- Prestigious Institution
- Terrific Career Opportunity
- $70,000 + Super
About the organisation:
A large progressive Christian based organisation located in the Petersham/Leichhardt area of Sydney’s Inner West.
About the role:
Seeking to appoint an experienced events coordinator or manager with terrific depth in their background around people liaison with a bent towards marketing and communications.
Reporting to a Director, the person in this position will be the first point of contact for many stakeholder groups.
The tasks and duties involved:
- Communications involving research and writing contributions for both online and paper based
- Database management and maintenance
- Promotional initiatives – developing and implementation of
- Administrative support to various teams and Director
- Assist with organisation and running of various events (some weekend work required)
Skills, experience and qualities needed:
- Previous events experience
- Previous alumni experience (advantageous but not essential)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Solid proficiency across various IT platforms including social media and Microsoft Office
- Strong database knowledge and acumen
Your next step:
If what you have read excites your career instincts and you can answer in the positive to the above requirements, please click on ‘Apply’ ASAP as this organisation is serious about securing the right person very soon!
**Tip – a brief cover letter responding to the selection criteria is always a good thing to provide!
At our end:
All applications will automatically be directed to Cheryl McCormack, Principal Recruiter at McCormack Employment Services.
For further information or enquiries, you can call +61 2 92126800 and we will endeavour to respond as quickly as possible.