PA – Independent College
- Long established organisation
- Term Time only
- $70,000 + Super (pro-rated)
About the organisation:
A well respected College located in the Inner West of Sydney.
About the role:
Seeking to appoint an experienced Personal Assistant to support two senior executives.
The tasks and duties involved:
- Various administrative support including database maintenance, timetable and staff rostering
- Maintaining calendars
- Travel requirements
- Professional learning activities
Skills, experience and qualities needed:
- Previous secretarial experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Solid proficiency across various IT platforms including social media and Microsoft Office
- Strong database knowledge and acumen
Your next step:
If what you have read excites your career instincts and you can answer in the positive to the above requirements, please click on ‘Apply’ ASAP as this organisation is serious about securing the right person very soon!
**Tip – a brief cover letter responding to the selection criteria is always a good thing to provide!
At our end:
All applications will automatically be directed to Cheryl McCormack, Principal Recruiter at McCormack Employment Services.
For further information or enquiries, you can call +61 2 92126800 and we will endeavour to respond as quickly as possible.