- Autonomy & responsibility
- $36.00 pr hr + super
- Gorgeous campus & great team
A long established and highly respected institution that is well known for educating students to achieve personal excellence, to act with justice and compassion, and to embrace the future with an optimistic global vision is seeking a talented and people facing payroll expert to join their business services team.
The duties of this interesting position will include;
- full process payroll for 250 people fortnightly
- ensure that all regular payments are made on time e.g. PAYG Tax, superannuation, salary sacrifice and child care, to ensure that statutory requirements and personal arrangements are met
- responding effectively to all payroll related queries from teaching & ancillary staff across 2 campuses
- provide payroll and award information to the Workers Compensation Insurer when a claim is being lodged, and act as the Return to Work Coordinator in partnership with HR staff.
- assist Human Resources in relation to staff appointments, entering working with children checks, staff qualifications and the WGEA annual return
- enter all details for new staff into two separate programs (assisted by HR staff)
- complete Statements of Service when required
- Previous full process payroll experience
- Sound Microsoft Office skills
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of various enterprise agreements and the ability to interpret enterprise agreements
- An understanding & appreciation of the Catholic faith
If you have sound payroll experience and would love to own this varied and interesting role – please email your CV ASAP!
A current Working with Children Clearance is required by law for all people working with children.
Link not working?
Copy and paste this URL directly into your browser: