Client Services Officer – Temp Assign (5 Weeks)
- 7.30am to 4pm
- $30.00 pr hr + super
- Make a difference to others
Catholic Cemeteries & Crematoria are the principal Catholic cemetery and crematorium operation in Australia. Their focus is on delivering a high level of personal, dignified and respectful burial, cremation or memorial services throughout their numerous cemeteries.
One of their sites within the cemetery in Liverpool is seeking to fill a sick leave period of five weeks in their team of approximately 10 people. Of greatest importance to this position is that the incumbent embodies the characteristics of care and concern for others in grief yet with an ability to remain professionally detached.
The Client Services role involves both phone and face to face liaison with Funeral Directors, Priests and members of public including those who have just lost a loved one. The customer service staff assist with any enquiry, including right of burials, inscriptions, availability and burial site selection.
Skills, experience and qualities sought for this position;
- Sensitivity to the attitudes and disposition of customers
- Able to handle grief and difficult conversations in a competent manner
- Ability thrive in a pressurised environment
- Business presentation and grooming
- Excellent written & spoken English (a second language would be highly regarded)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- A willingness to uphold & support the values, traditions and mission of the Catholic faith
- Preparedness to work one Saturday morning if required
If you are motivated by the sound of this position and you are able to meet the above requirements, and free to commence Tuesday 19th July 2016 working through until Friday 2nd September 2016 please Apply now!